Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Dear Friend

I'm so excited to be starting this new adventure, with a new blog! This blog will serve many purposes including updates, fundraisers and to simply be a base of information about missions over in El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and wherever else God may lead!

The idea of starting a missions blog had been rolling around in my mind for a while, but there was never a definite time where I said "Yes, now I will make it!". But, now as I look towards this summer, I see an opportunity and a reason to start a blog. The Lord has opened up the door for me to be able to go to Central America for a whole month! I can't even describe to you the excitement and joy I am feeling! My desire ever since my first summer over there has been to serve more regularly with my family over in Central America, and the Lord is giving me that opportunity!

But I'm not going alone! The Lord has blessed me with being able to go on this missions trip with several friends. Some have gone with me to Central America before, some haven't, and I'm excited to share a whole new experience with everyone!


And so, this blog was born! As a way for all of us to reach out to others about whats going on and things we have planned! We'll also have internet every once in a while so I will try and update this when I can while up there.

I'm excited to share this experience with everyone who will listen and join me.
I'm excited for you to meet my other family.

Love Always,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment